Monday 13 June 2016

peak of the week / fade

Source: Fade Soundcloud

Oneman's latest Rinse FM show introduced me to DJ and Producer Fade, who with over 5000 followers deep on a verified Soundcloud, made his debut on the East London station with a half an hour guest-mix.

Trumping all anecdotes, Fade tells me over email how a quick stop off at McDonald's took an unexpected turn when ''Oneman literally came out of nowhere saying he’d just found my Soundcloud and asked if I wanted to do a guest mix on his show. Next thing, I was down the following day''.

The Watford based DJ shows off his range with a tracklist spanning from grime right through to drum and bass, keep an eye out for highlights such as Stwo, Hudson Mohawke and RL Grime.

Not giving too much away but saying just about enough, the 18 year old signs off by telling me that he's ''working on a few projects at the moment, but I’m keeping them quiet for now!'' Whilst you wait for new material to hit the airwaves, get familiar with his back catalogue here.

No comments:

Post a Comment